Affiliate Disclaimer – We earn from qualifying purchases.
Here are 4 crypto exchange alternatives to Bitbuy.
- Low spread fee on trades.
- Easy to use and nice design.
- Lots of altcoins to trade and more are always being added.
- Multi-network support
- Verifying an account when signing up can take time.
- Can have difficulty at peak times.
- Customer service can be overwhelmed and take time to respond or you need to post on the Newton subreddit to get help.
- Deposits and withdrawals: $0
- Spread: 0.2%
- Crypto withdrawal: 0.000399 BTC (~$13)
Funding & Withdrawal Options
- Interac E-Transfer – Funding only
- Bank Draft
- Dark mode
- Full exchange for traders
- Low spread fee
- Option to send coins on the Ethereum (ERC20) or the Binance Smart Chain (BEP20) networks
- Staking – Earn staking rewards from your crypto
- You can only make deposits with Interac E-transfer. Can’t withdraw $ CAD funds with Interac E-transfer.
- Crypto withdrawal fee is high
HowToBuyBitcoin101.com is basic how-to crypto guides, reviews, and information for beginners to get started with cryptocurrency in Canada. NOT investment advice. Investing in cryptocurrency is risky. Do your own research.
Seen in: Finbold, CoinMarketCap, and TheBitTimes.com