NDAX has a full trading platform for desktops/web app. The mobile app isn’t as good as the website for buying and selling crypto.
- Deposits and withdrawals: $0
- Spread: 0.2%
- Crypto withdrawal: 0.000399 BTC (~$25)
Funding & Withdrawal Options
- Interac E-Transfer – Funding only
- Wire Transfer
- Bank Draft
- Dark mode
- Full exchange for traders
- Low spread fee
- Option to send coins on the Ethereum (ERC20) or the Binance Smart Chain (BEP20) networks
- Staking – Earn staking rewards from your crypto
- Buy Bitcoin with stablecoins USDT or USDC trade pairs
- You can only make deposits with Interac E-transfer. Can’t withdraw $ CAD funds with Interac E-transfer.
- Crypto withdrawal fee is high
- The mobile app is not great
NDAX Review — Conclusion
NDAX is recommended for people trading larger amounts based on the spread fee and crypto withdrawal fee. Trade Bitcoin with USDT or USDC stablecoin trade pair.
NDAX is the lowest fee crypto exchange if are buying, trading, selling, and withdrawing over ~$2700 worth of crypto.
Advanced trading website for traders looking for a Canadian platform to trade on. Uses Tradeview charts.
Also for investors looking to trade $200,000 or more using the NDAX (OTC) trading desk.