Newton vs Crypto.com
Compare where to buy or sell Bitcoin & crypto.
Affiliate Disclaimer – we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Low spread fee on trades.
- Easy to use and nice design.
- Lots of altcoins to trade and more are always being added.
- Multi-network support
- Verifying an account when signing up can take time.
- Can have difficulty at peak times.
- Customer service can be overwhelmed and take time to respond or you need to post on the Newton subreddit to get help.
- Deposits: $0
- Spread: ~0.4%, Stake CRO to lower trade fees
- Crypto withdrawal fee: 0.0005 BTC (~$13)
Funding & Withdrawal Options
- Interac e-Transfer
- Bank Transfers
- Crypto.com Visa cards have fantastic benefits
- App works great
- Advanced tools for traders
- Defi Wallet
- Good customer service
- Withdraw fees are on the higher side
- Hard to find the desktop web app
- The app, website, and wallet are all different things. Confusing for beginners.
Get $25 USD when staking CRO at Crypto.com.
Compare More Top Canadian Crypto Exchanges
- Shakepay vs Newton
- Kraken vs Coinbase
- Bitbuy vs Shakepay
- Kraken vs Binance
- Newton vs NDAX
- Newton vs Wealthsimple
- Newton vs Coinbase
- Shakepay vs Coinbase
- Shakepay vs Binance
- Shakepay vs Wealthsimple
- Kraken vs Crypto.com
- Shakepay vs NDAX
- Newton vs Crypto.com
- Newton vs Netcoins
- Newton vs Bitbuy