Newton vs VirgoCX
Compare where to buy or sell Bitcoin & crypto.
Affiliate Disclaimer – we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Low spread fee on trades.
- Easy to use and nice design.
- Lots of altcoins to trade and more are always being added.
- Multi-network support
- Verifying an account when signing up can take time.
- Can have difficulty at peak times.
- Customer service can be overwhelmed and take time to respond or you need to post on the Newton subreddit to get help.
- Deposits and withdrawals: $0
- Spread: 0.5% to 2.5% (Depends on asset)
- Crypto withdrawal: Free
Funding & Withdrawal Options
- Interac E-Transfer
- Wire Transfer
- Bill Payment
- Debit Card
- Market dashboard uses TradingVeiw charts
- Fund/withdraw US Dollars (USD) with a Canadian bank account
- OTC desk for large transactions over $50,000 CAD
- Verification process for new accounts is difficult
- Account password has a maximum of 15 characters
Compare More Top Canadian Crypto Exchanges
- Shakepay vs Newton
- Kraken vs Coinbase
- Bitbuy vs Shakepay
- Kraken vs Binance
- Newton vs NDAX
- Newton vs Wealthsimple
- Newton vs Coinbase
- Shakepay vs Coinbase
- Shakepay vs Binance
- Shakepay vs Wealthsimple
- Kraken vs Crypto.com
- Shakepay vs NDAX
- Newton vs Crypto.com
- Newton vs Netcoins
- Newton vs Bitbuy